MADO MEW 737
At IFFA 2016, MADO presented its first – newly designed corner wolf – as a novelty. This is a fully stainless steel machine with a 160 mm diameter head with a hopper of 330 liters.
This machine is equipped with a 5-piece Unger cutting system, type G 160.
Both the infeed worm and outgoing worm are made of steel.
- Mast lift on machine for 200 liter standard wagons.
- Wedge in the funnel.
- Hygienic construction and easy to clean through optimal cleaning options.
- Two speed adjustable of the feed and output worm.
- Reverse position for turning the worms.
- Special flushing chamber
- As an option, a ‘Trennsatz’ for sorting cartilage and tendons is possible.
For more information or questions regarding this or other MADO machines, we look forward to receiving your response.