Uzermak CCM 1200
For: Blending | Cutting | Homogenising | Emulsifying | Direct & indirect cooking under vacuum | Venting (vacuum) | Reducing | Cooling | Reheating.
Uzermak Universal machines are characterised by exceptional versatility, multiple machining steps can be performed with one machine. They are universal, robust and durable. In addition, the machines are easy to clean and very maintenance-friendly.
The machines are ideal for use in many food processing sectors: dairy, convenience, meat, vegetarian and confectionery.
Advantages of the Uzermak CCM 1200:
- Short batch time
- Energy efficient
- Easy to integrate into a production line
- PLC process control system
- Components from the most reliable brands
- Configurable for many different applications
- Complete product emptying (minimum losses)
- Traceability of historical production data.
- Operating procedures by means of touchscreen
Most important features:
- AISI 304 quality stainless steel material
- Bowl capacity: 2,500 litres.
- Product handling capacity: minimum 60 litres, maximum 1200 litres.
- Processing temperature: max 152°C
- Automatic lid opening/closing
- Automatic tilting
- Vacuum pomp
- Outlet valve for pressure regulation
- PLC and touch screen
- Frequency-regulated main motor: ranges from 300 – 3000 rpm
- Steam separation & filtration & pressure control station.
- Buffer tank
- AISI 316 stainless steel
- Drain pump
- Feed funnel
- Max temp: 125 ° C
More information about Uzermak & Sismatec’s universal machines? Contact Sismatec via the request information button or call +31(0)546-874111.