Turbo M250| Dosing & filling
The new M250 filling and dosing machine from Turbo is flexible, very reliable and very easy to clean. In many markets, the Turbo M250 is the ideal dosing machine for dosing liquids and dosing semi-solid products. Suitable for serving sizes from 4ml to 320ml. The new design allows easy and quick cleaning through easily interchangeable parts. These easily interchangeable parts also ensure that the machine is multifunctional and flexible.. The protection is optimal by means of a secure circuit including safety sensors and a safety grid. The simplicity of the pneumatic circuit ensures reliable production. Suitable for products such as olive oil, filet americain, humus, dough, egg salad and much more. From bakery to convenience.
The M250 is the D250 mini-machine version with many possibilities and advantages compared to other dosing machines. This dispensing machine is ideal for craft. Such as for bakery, dessert, ready meal and many other applications.
The machines are available with multiple dosing heads and product cylinders. The maximum number of product cylinders for a turbo M250 is 3 pieces. With this application you can dose / fill multiple products next to each other and in line.
There are also 3 to 8 lane “Turbo Mini Monobloc” dosing machines available for larger applications. No tools are required for cleaning and changing. The parts have only one way of mounting, which considerably increases the user-friendliness.
Are you looking for a dosing machine for portion sizes from 4 to 320 ml? Maybe the new M250 is for you!
- Serving Size: 4ml to 320ml per product cylinder
- Option: PLC control.
- Maximum speed of 90 cycles per minute.
- 30 liter funnel.
- Stainless steel.
- Metal detectable blue rubber seals.
- Dosing of liquids
- Dosing of semi-solid products
- Cleaning and rebuilding procedures require no tools.
- The parts can only be mounted in one way.
- The piston in the product cylinder(s) is attached to the linear axis by means of a sliding connection, which improves the disassembly and assembly of the parts.
- The main product piston seals are machined rather than cast parts, ensuring the seals sit very precisely in the cylinder bore for highly accurate dispensing weights.
- The product turning chamber does not contain any mounting materials such as mounting shafts and clips, which reduces the number of parts for cleaning, disassembly and assembly.
- The rotary valve in the product rotating chamber is made of one piece of stainless steel with a precision sealing technique that reduces the number of parts for cleaning, disassembly and assembly.
- Rotary valve with large bore and pivot block as standard to allow processing of coarser products.
- Improved weight control indicator with percentage stroke details and a stainless steel control wheel.
- Ergonomically placed controls on the front and rear of the machine.
- Protection of the operating area at the rear of the machine by means of from a crash bar.
- Funnel connection by means of a sliding connection, no clamps are required for the funnel connection.
- Stainless steel frame height adjustable for precise nozzle height adjustment.
- Noise emission reduced below recommended maximum standard.
- Locked safety lid and safety circuit for turning chamber.
- 304 stainless steel construction with 316 stainless steel contact parts
- Complete with metal detectable blue rubber seals.
- Fewer parts, less downtime and lower cost of ownership
Available product cylinders:
- 4 – 20ml = 16mm Diameter
- 12 – 39 ml = 22mm Diameter
- 19 – 64 ml = 32mm Diameter
- 28 – 114ml = 38mm Diameter
- 65 – 260ml = 57mm Diameter
- 80 – 320ml = 63,5mm Diameter
All dispensing machines are complemented by a range of standard kickers and specially designed kickers can be manufactured to meet customer requirements.
For the bakery, dairy and ready-meal industries, there is an extensive range of bespoke decorating heads for cake decorating, dessert decorating and mashed potatoes to complement the range of dosing machines.
The dosing machines can also be equipped with a high-low detection system incl. booster pump. This application automatically fills the product hopper to the desired level, so you do not have to manually fill the product hopper with your product.
More information about this machine or want to know its price? Contact Sismatec via the request information button or call +31(0)546-874111.