Turbo’s newly designed dosing machine offers many new advantages. The D250 can be used for dosing and filling of products in many different segments of the food industry, from bakeries to convenience. This filling and dosing machine from Turbo is suitable for portions from 19 ml to 1363 ml, for smaller portions the M250 may be a better option for you. Also check out the D250 special.
The machine is easy to clean due to the easily interchangeable parts. This also enables effective and efficient maintenance. The machine is available in pneumatic and servo-driven versions. The optional programmable PLC system and servo drive allow you to store different recipes and quickly switch between different products.
The machines are available with multiple ejectors and product cylinders, the maximum number of product cylinders for a turbo D250 is 3 pieces. With this application you can dose / fill multiple products next to each other and in line.
There are also 3 to 8 line “Turbo Mini Monobloc” dosing machines available for larger applications. No tools are required for cleaning and changing. The parts have only one way of mounting, which considerably increases the user-friendliness.
Challenging viscose products can still be dosed with the addition of our force feed screw to ease passage to the revolving chamber and product cylinder of the dosing machine.
Are you looking for a dosing machine for portion sizes from 19 to 1363 ml? Then the new D250 might be for you!
- Serving Size: 19 ml to 1363 ml per product cylinder.
- Option: PLC control.
- Maximum speed of 68 cycles per minute.
- 36 liter funnel.
- stainless steel
- Metal detectable blue rubber seals.
- Cleaning and rebuilding procedures require no tools.
- The parts can only be mounted in one way.
- The piston in the product cylinder(s) is attached to the linear axis by means of a sliding connection, which improves the disassembly and assembly of the parts.
- The main product piston seals are machined rather than cast parts, ensuring the seals sit very precisely in the cylinder bore for highly accurate dispensing weights.
- The product turning chamber does not contain any mounting materials such as mounting shafts and clips, which reduces the number of parts for cleaning, disassembly and assembly.
- The rotary valve in the product rotating chamber is made of one piece of stainless steel with a precision sealing technique that reduces the number of parts for cleaning, disassembly and assembly.
- Rotary valve with large bore and pivot block as standard to allow processing of coarser products.
- Improved weight control indicator with percentage stroke details and a stainless steel control wheel.
- Ergonomically placed controls on the front and rear of the machine.
- Protection of the operating area at the rear of the machine by means of from a crash bar.
- Funnel connection by means of a sliding connection, no clamps are required for the funnel connection.
- Stainless steel frame height adjustable for precise nozzle height adjustment.
- Noise emission reduced below recommended maximum standard.
- Locked safety lid and safety circuit for turning chamber.
- 304 stainless steel construction with 316 stainless steel contact parts
- Complete with metal detectable blue rubber seals.
- Fewer parts, less downtime and lower cost of ownership
Available product cylinders:
- 19 – 97mls = 26mm Diameter
- 34 – 172mls = 32mm Diameter
- 53 – 265mls = 50mm Diameter
- 85 – 428mls = 60mm Diameter
- 124 – 624mls = 75mm Diameter
- 71 – 857mls = 86mm Diameter
- 450 – 1360mls = 108mm Diameter
D250 series accessories
All dispensing machines are complemented by a range of standard kickers and specially designed kickers can be manufactured to meet customer requirements.
For the bakery, dairy and ready-meal industries, there is an extensive range of bespoke decorating heads for cake decorating, dessert decorating and mashed potatoes to complement the range of dosing machines.
The dosing machines can also be fitted with a high-low detection system incl. booster pump. This application automatically fills the product hopper to the desired level, so you do not have to manually fill the product hopper with your product.
More information about this dosing machine or do you want to know the price of this machine? Contact Sismatec via the request information button or call +31(0)546-874111.